Help Us Celebrate our 7th Annual Day of Giving
We will be holding our 7th annual Day of Giving on Tuesday, February 1. The Day of Giving (DoG) is a powerful 24-hour ONLINE fundraising effort designed to celebrate our students, staff, and Catholic community. It is a FUN day to demonstrate the impact our school system has on our students, staff, alumni, and community.
Help Us Raise Awareness in 4 Simple Ways.
- Tell us your story! We know that Catholic education means a lot to you as parents, and we want to share your story! If you would like to tell your story, please fill out this short survey and upload a photo or video of you or your family. We will then put together a graphic to go along with your story and post it on #LCSSDayOfGiving on February 1.
- Create a post on social media! For ideas on what to post, visit the Day of Giving website at dayofgiving.lcss.org and click on “Downloadable Graphics” for ready-to-use graphics and sample language. (include hashtag #LCSSDayOfGiving in your post, and don’t forget to make your posts public so that others can share them, too!)
- Make your own gift at dayofgiving.lcss.org to demonstrate your commitment and easily leverage the technology tools available to spread the word.
- Share LCSS’s posts on Day of Giving throughout the day on your social media feed.
Why Day of Giving?
The purpose of the LCSS Day of Giving is to expand LCSS’s great tradition of philanthropy and its impact on students, faculty, and the value of the LCSS education. See points below.
- Share the success of the school system with others.
- Connect with new, younger donors.
- Allow anyone to share their support for LCSS.
- Increase alumni engagement and donations.
- Increase awareness of our schools in the Greater Lafayette community.
- Provide $35,000 of funding for the schools.
- Our goal is to have 300 alumni, parents, staff, students, and friends give in a single day.
- We want to raise $35,000 in total donations.
Day of Giving Challenges
We have several challenges throughout the day to encourage participation from our community.
- First two donors to give $1,000 have their gift matched and receive their choice of an item from Knights Armory.
- Early Bird Challenge: First 10 to donate $250 or more receive a SWAG bag from Knights Armory.
- Battle of the Classes: ‘Bragging Rights’ for the Central Catholic alumni class with the most donors and most dollars raised.